Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Disabled Hiker, ep-3, LIFE IS CHANGE pt-9

THE EASY ON/OFF HANGING PACK SYSTEM.


After debuting my first hanging pack system late in episode two, I had planned to create a video specifically about this idea. Sadly however, only a month after releasing episode two of The Disabled Hiker, my best friend and hiking partner, S'iyo (She-yo), fell gravely ill. For the next year our cameras would set idle while I nursed my friend in hopes of his recovery.

Surprisingly, this idea continued to evolve despite my absence from the field. Particularly after seeing one item for sale online that seem to bring the whole idea together.

Has this idea stopped evolving? I don't know. But from my observation, I'm not sure that anything ever stops evolving until it becomes obsolete. So until they invent the antigravity-backpack I'm sure I'll keep working on this one.

In the meantime, take a look at how the idea has changed over the last two years. And oh yeah, don't be afraid to send me your suggestions to make it even better.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment