Monday, December 22, 2014

The Disabled Hiker, ep-3, LIFE IS CHANGE pt-7

THE CAMP TIME PACK STOOL (Gear review)

Once I had decided that I was not going to let my physical challenges get in the way of getting back out on the trail, I began to make a list of things I would have to change in order to keep hiking. Logic seem to suggest to me to start with the most painful aspects and work my way down. You know, the scary stuff. Like where to sit my butt down without sitting on the ground or stacking 50 lb rocks to a comfortable height. Neither of these seemed to be a viable solution.

Strange as it may sound, where I was going to sit became quite a big deal. When you're young and flexible the whole world seems a good place to sit. But it was obvious I needed something that would potentially lower pain levels, not increase them.

So began my search for the perfect pack stool.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment