Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Disabled Hiker, ep-3, LIFE IS CHANGE, part-4

THE STANLEY ADVENTURE CAMP COOK SET (Gear review)


After vowing to eliminate the aluminum in my Cook set, I went out looking for a set of stainless steel cups to switch out the old ones. But when I saw the Stanley Adventure Camp Cook Set, I decided to take a chance on something a little different.

As a person camping with physical challenges, I try to keep it simple when cooking in the field. So I'm always looking for "simply add water" kinds of food to bring with me should I feel the need for a hot meal. However, in the summertime I'm usually happy to eat "as is" foods such as beef sticks, crackers, and so on. So in these warmer months I find little need to do more than heat water for coffee.

Although I was a little skeptical at the time I purchased this cook set. I must admit, I am very pleased with the Stanley Adventure Cook Set.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment